The EverSewn Sparrow 20 is a computerized model for ambitious sewers.
- The stitch package includes 80 stitches with a generous maximum stitch width of 7 mm and 15 needle positions.
- The practical start/stop function lets you control the stitching process without using the foot pedal.
- The needle position up/down function allows you to specify the needle position at end of a row of stitching – a big advantage e.g. when stitching corners.
- In addition, the sewing speed can be adjusted according to the fabric or the difficulty of the detail being sewn.
- The EverSewn Sparrow 20 includes a standard seven presser feet (soles).
- All machines weigh approximately 16lbs.