Inspired by autumn and her love of the California Sierras, Alex designed this quilt using Edyta Sitar's Sequoia collection from Andover Fabrics.
Alex designed it to be both scrappy and customizable, and the Sequoia Sampler pattern offers a layout for the quilt top but leaves the choice of block patterns for the 18 six-inch blocks that make up much of it to the maker, so that every quilt will be uniquely meaningful to its creator.
The Sequoia Sampler kit (a $165.00 value) offers nearly everything you need to make your quilt top using your favorite 6 inch blocks:
- Easy to follow printed pattern with instructions and layout templates for the quilt top and the applique panel in the center
- Sequoia by Edyta Sitar for Andover Fabrics 32-Piece Fat Quarter Bundle
- 1 Package Silhouette Pre-cut Applique Pieces in Crystal Farm color way
- 4 Spools Quilters Select Perfect Cotton-Plus 60wt. Machine Sewing Thread to match Silhouette Pre-cut Applique Pieces
- 2 Sheets Quilters Select Appli-Stick fusible webbing
- Quick and Easy Block Tool Book to choose your six-inch blocks from
To complete your quilt top you will need:
- A few light colored scraps of fabric for the quilt center blocks
Finished Quilt Size: 36 x 42 inches