The Sequoia Sampler Fabric Free Kit is perfect for the quilter who already has the Sequoia fabrics in their stash, or wishes to supply their own fabrics to make their quilt top.
Inspired by autumn and her love of the California Sierras, Alex designed this quilt using Edyta Sitar's Sequoia collection from Andover Fabrics.
Designed to be both scrappy and customizable, the Sequoia Sampler pattern offers a layout for the quilt top but leaves the choice of block patterns for the 18 six-inch blocks that make up much of it to the maker, so that every quilt will be uniquely meaningful to its creator.
The Sequoia Sampler Fabric Free Kit includes:
- Easy to follow printed pattern with instructions and layout templates for the quilt top and the applique panel in the center (a $20.00 value)
- 1 Package Silhouette Pre-cut Applique Pieces in Crystal Farm colorway (a $28.00 value)
- 4 Spools Quilters Select Perfect Cotton-Plus 60wt. Thread to match Silhouette Pre-cut Applique Pieces (a $16.98 value)
- 2 Sheets Quilters Select Appli-Stick fusible webbing (a $2.79 value)
- Quick and Easy Block Tool Book to choose your six-inch blocks from (an $11.95 value)
Please note that the Sequoia Sampler pattern utilizes bird motifs found in the two of the Sequoia fabrics, so if you plan to make the quilt using alternate fabrics you may wish to purchase a piece of Sequoia Fabric with the bird motif on it (Andover fabric number A-8750-K or A-8750-L).
Finished Quilt Size: 36 x 42 inches