Join the Quilt Show Community to learn, laugh, and quilt in a 12-month experience where we will build our quilts together one month at a time.
Put the "sizzle" back in your quilting (life) with the SIZZLE Quilt! Becky Goldsmith designed the Cool version of SIZZLE in calming blues juxtaposed with energetic greens for a uniquely lovely and lively combination. With energizing diamond stars within soothing circles surrounded by a leaf and scroll border, SIZZLE is the perfect combination of modern and traditional and will compliment any decor. The finished quilt size is 70" x 70".
You will also learn from the SIZZLE Quilt, which includes foundation paper piecing to make those diamond stars very approachable, and applique techniques that may be new to you. Becky has provided detailed instructions and monthly videos to make it an easy journey!
You will receive in your kit:
16 yards 100% cotton fabric in 18 color ways designed by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics
Kit does not include:
5.25 yards fabric of your choice for backing & sleeve
OPTIONAL Accessory Kit ($59.99) Includes :
- 3 Packages Simple Foundations Translucent Vellum Paper, 30 sheets ea. (a $45 value)
- 2 Laminating Sheets (a $2 value)
- 1 roll clear vinyl,1.5 yds (a $14 value)
- 3 Spools Quilters Select Para-Cotton Poly 80 wt. thread in colors chosen to match the COOL color way ($11.95 value)
How does the Block Of The Month Work?
- All Star Members of The Quilt Show have access to the BOM Pattern.
- The BOM pattern will be made available on TheQuiltShow.com in 12 monthly segments, starting on January 1, 2019. The BOM Pattern is available as a PDF download only.
- You need not purchase the kit to participate in our BOM group, located in our forums. We encourage participation by all who are making the SIZZLE quilt!