Join the Quilt Show Community in a 12-month quilting experience where we will build our quilts together one month at a time. Learn, laugh, and quilt with us!
The SIZZLE Quilt will put "sizzle" back in your quilting (life)! Becky Goldsmith designed SIZZLE to use the bold and energetic hot colors you love, with just a touch green to cool them off and navy for contrast. SIZZLE will compliment any decor, and its design of energizing diamond stars within soothing circles surrounded by a leaf and scroll border is the perfect combination of modern and traditional. The finished quilt size is 70" x 70".
You will also learn from the SIZZLE Quilt, which includes foundation paper piecing to make those diamond stars very approachable, and applique techniques that may be new to you. Becky has provided detailed instructions and monthly videos to make it an easy journey!
You will receive in your kit:
16.75 yards 100% cotton fabric in 23 color ways designed by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics
Kit does not include:
5.25 yards fabric of your choice for backing & sleeve
OPTIONAL Accessory Kit ($59.99) Includes :
- 3 Packages Simple Foundations Translucent Vellum Paper, 30 sheets ea. (a $45 value)
- 2 Laminating Sheets (a $2 value)
- 1 roll clear vinyl,1.5 yds (a $14 value)
- 3 Spools Quilters Select Para-Cotton Poly 80 wt. thread in colors chosen to match the WARM color way ($11.95 value)
How does the Block Of The Month Work?
- All Star Members of The Quilt Show have access to the BOM pattern.
- The BOM pattern will be made available on TheQuiltShow.com in twelve monthly segments, starting on January 1, 2019. The BOM pattern is available as a PDF download only.
- You need not purchase the kit to participate in our BOM group, located in our forums. We encourage participation by all who are making the SIZZLE quilt!